Table of Contents
Google Search the
How do I purchase PROMAL?
CAUTION: This software is distributed only as a THEORETICAL educational tool and is exclusively for the following:
- University instructors using PROMAL for teaching a course in Mechanics of Composite Materials, or
- University students using PROMAL to learn a course in Mechanics of Composite Materials, or
- Continuing education students using PROMAL to learn a formal course in Mechanics of Composite Materials, or
- Self-study students who are using PROMAL and a text book to learn a course in Mechanics of Composite Materials and have taken a University level course in Strength of Materials.
The software is distributed only for theoretical educational purposes. Any other use is prohibited. DO NOT ANALYZE OR DESIGN physical structures and components using PROMAL.
There are three price structures:
- Single Copy: Single copies are distributed only with the purchase of the following text book: Mechanics of Composite Materials. One person may use it only on one computer. If you are an instructor adopting the textbook as required, contact the author for use in computer labs and multimedia classrooms.
- Course License:$200.00 per year (free updates only through WWW). Instructors and students of one course (including multi-section courses) may use it anywhere on one campus and at home (not at your work place). Send your check to: Autar K. Kaw,ENB 118, Mechanical Engineering Department, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL 33620-5350.
Important: Include your return and e-mail addresses, university or continuing education affiliation, fax and daytime telephone numbers with your check.
- Continuing Education Instructors: Please contact the author directly for prices or email at autarkaw at yahoo.com